This is the homepage for the GNU Winecalc project. It is a Lesser GPL version 2 licensed scientific calculator program written using C and the Win32 API intended to run under both Wine and Windows operating environments.
Please download the most recent test binary, test it and email feedback to James.
- You can compare the UI behavior of winecalc to Windows calc 5.0 XP by reading the Windows calc Help file. The UI should already be the same, except for minor enhancements for smoothness or precision and lack of color text on buttons. Functionality will be the same after I replace the adhoc parser with a formal parser.
- Bug reports should include your test system's exact operating system version and version of winecalc or name of test build file.
- Screenshots should be resampled to be under 100 kilobytes please!
- Ensure you are not duplicating a bug listed below.
- Supposed to work on Windows 95 and newer
- tested on Wine 20030115 (Suse 8.2) and Windows 2000 and XP
- will appear under Wine samples in Feb 2004.
- needs 1 more day of work to rewrite parser and test.
|Windows 98, lcc
||Error Starting Program
The c:\WINECALC.EXE file expects a newer version of Windows. Upgrade your Windows version.
|10/26 build seems to work ok on 10/27!
- Menu radio checkmarks should be round, but are still checkmarks (see menu screenshot below).
- Lower border white artifact, about 4 pixels wide (see menu screenshot below).
- Some update flashing on Wine but not noticed on Windows.
|Not seen on XP, so Wine bugs? - 2003 10 21
Screenshots of GNU winecalc on Suse 8.2 with stock Wine 20030115 distro