35 Hard Truths You Should Know Before Becoming “Successful” is a comprehensive and well-written collection of life and business development topics.
They can be used in many useful ways:
- read in one sitting, combined with self-reflection
- as a sequence of items to study, one per day
- as topics to expand upon, for example, google each of the quotes and examples for more details
- as topics to discuss between mentor and mentee
- even if some are intuitive, it’s good to explore them deeper.
My favorites are 12, 16, 18 and 20.
How to be More Productive and Eliminate Time Wasting Activities by Using the “Eisenhower Box”
What I Learned From Learning How to Say No
Example of Compliment Sandwich Letter
“Be yourself” is terrible advice HN
- “Ask yourself periodically, is this who I really wanna be?”
- “Just do it.”
- “Be the best version of yourself you can possibly be.”
- “Become your Platonic ideal.”